Empty home insurance

Specialist insurance for unoccupied properties

Unoccupied properties can often be targets for theft and vandalism and as a result, cover needs to provide higher levels of protection.

At Insure My Property, we provide comprehensive long & short-term cover designed to protect both commercial and residential buildings. Through our online quotation system, we offer 3 different levels of protection; so you can tailor your policy to suit your needs.

Our buildings insurance is an essential feature which covers your property for the damaging effects of fire, lightning, earthquakes and explosions. However if you require more comprehensive cover, you can extend this to include theft, vandalism, storms and subsidence.

Get up to £2 million public liability cover

It's also important to be aware of the public. Should a person suffer an injury or have their property damaged as a result of an accident on your premises, they might try to make a claim against you. Our property owners liability insurance will cover your legal liability to pay compensation as well as the costs incurred through out-of-court settlements.

Have you already got a quote?

Just enter your reference to recall your insurance quote.